Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity90% Wind SpeedNE 7 mph Barometer29.98 in (1015.2 mb) Dewpoint44°F (7°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Huntsville International / Jones Field (KHSV)
Lat: 34.66°N Lon: 86.77°W Elev: 624ft.
2 Miles NNW Huntsville AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Light north wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.