Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
A Few Clouds with Haze
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Huntsville International / Jones Field (KHSV)
Lat: 34.66°N Lon: 86.77°W Elev: 624ft.
2 Miles NNW Huntsville AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE