Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1031.7 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Flagstaff, Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG)
Lat: 35.14028 Lon: -111.67222 Elev: 7011ft.
3 Miles SSW Flagstaff AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 39. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Wind chill values as low as -4. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Light west wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE