Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056°N Lon: 121.8475°W Elev: 253ft.
Pacific Grove CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 67. East wind 5 to 11 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Light north northeast wind becoming northwest 13 to 18 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. East wind around 8 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE