Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity56% Wind SpeedNW 13 G 21 mph Barometer30.14 in Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Huntsville-Madison Co Exec Airport (KMDQ)
Lat: 34.86°N Lon: 86.56°W Elev: 755ft.
3 Miles N Huntsville AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 15 to 20 mph. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.