Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Huntsville-Madison Co Exec Airport (KMDQ)
Lat: 34.86 Lon: -86.56 Elev: 755ft.
3 Miles N Huntsville AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 41. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE