Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity60% Wind SpeedNW 13 mph Barometer30.14 in (1020.6 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Huntsville International / Jones Field (KHSV)
Lat: 34.66°N Lon: 86.77°W Elev: 624ft.
Huntsville AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Tonight Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph. Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind. Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.