Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Menifee Valley (SDUNC)
Lat: 33.7044°N Lon: 117.2047°W Elev: 1420ft.
Sun City CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE