Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedN 0 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Menifee Valley (SDUNC)
Lat: 33.7044 Lon: -117.2047 Elev: 1420ft.
Sun City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 51. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Sunday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE