Significant threat for flash floods in the Southwest U.S. this week
Heavy precipitation is expected over portions of the Southwest U.S. this week due to the remnants of weakening Tropical Storm Odile. The heavy rainfall will be concentrated across southern Arizona, southern New Mexico and western Texas where 3 to 6 inches could fall by Thursday, with some locales receiving up to 9 inches. Flash Flood Watches are in effect for much of this area.
Read More... Humidity59% Wind SpeedSSW 3 MPH Barometer30.06 in (1016.3 mb) Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sheridan County Airport (KSHR)
Lat: 44.76031°N Lon: 106.97411°W Elev: 3970ft.
13 Miles NW Sheridan Co. Arpt WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the evening. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. South southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Thursday Isolated showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Night Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.