Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer29.84 in (1011.0 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sheridan County Airport (KSHR)
Lat: 44.76031°N Lon: 106.97411°W Elev: 3970ft.
13 Miles NW Sheridan Co. Arpt WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain and snow. Low around 28. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around 5 inches.
- Tuesday Snow likely before noon, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 14 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sheridan Foothills, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE