Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC)
Lat: 35.41°N Lon: 97.6°W Elev: 1280ft.
Oklahoma City OK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. South wind 15 to 21 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Windy, with a north northwest wind 24 to 32 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE