Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.68 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389 Lon: -107.90861 Elev: 9078ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow with areas of blowing snow before noon, then snow likely between noon and 3pm, then a chance of snow after 3pm. High near 12. Wind chill values as low as -10. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. Wind chill values as low as -20. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -20. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -10. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 26. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE