Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 G 21 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389°N Lon: 107.90861°W Elev: 9078ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Low around 21. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE