Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.3 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3°N Lon: 86.4°W Elev: 202ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 75. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 55. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 78. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers, mainly after 7pm. Low around 59. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE