Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of southern Nebraska and eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Read More... Humidity45% Wind SpeedE 8 mph Barometer29.93 in (1013.3 mb) Dewpoint62°F (17°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index87°F (31°C)
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3°N Lon: 86.4°W Elev: 202ft.
Montgomery AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Calm wind. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph. Friday Showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 7am and 1pm. High near 82. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night A slight chance of showers before 10pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 46. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Monday Sunny, with a high near 81. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 84.