Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 16 G 22 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1012.6 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (KDMA)
Lat: 32.16667°N Lon: 110.88333°W Elev: 2703ft.
Davis-Monthan AFB AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North northeast wind 10 to 14 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77. Southeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. South southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE