Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (KDMA)
Lat: 32.16667 Lon: -110.88333 Elev: 2703ft.
Davis-Monthan AFB AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE