Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint-10°F (-23°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389 Lon: -107.90861 Elev: 9078ft.
2 Miles ENE Telluride CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 14. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -10. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -10. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 10. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 12. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Monday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 9.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE