Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Houston Intercontinental Airport (KIAH)
Lat: 29.97°N Lon: 95.35°W Elev: 95ft.
3 Miles N Humble TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 48. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE