Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Joliet Park district (KJOT)
Lat: 41.52°N Lon: 88.18°W Elev: 594ft.
3 Miles SSE Preston Heights IL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 53. West southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Light east wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Will County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE