Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.63 in (1039.0 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 8. North wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 20. North wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 17. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before noon, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 26. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night A chance of freezing drizzle before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 22. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE