Severe weather possible for parts of Mid-Atlantic Friday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe weather Friday afternoon and evening. Scattered strong to severe storms are expected to develop across southeast Virginia and eastern North Carolina. The main threats will be damaging winds and large hail. By Saturday, attention will turn to the central U.S. where a much more significant episode of severe weather is forecast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity73% Wind SpeedE 3 mph Barometer29.68 in (1005.4 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicago / Waukegan, Waukegan Regional Airport (KUGN)
Lat: 42.42°N Lon: 87.87°W Elev: 728ft.
3 Miles N Mundelein IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Showers, mainly before 4am. Low around 45. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind around 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. East northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Monday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Lake County, IL