Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-12°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
Sioux Falls, Foss Field (KFSD)
Lat: 43.59 Lon: -96.74 Elev: 1434ft.
3 Miles WNW Sioux Falls, Foss Field SD
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -30. West northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 8. Wind chill values as low as -28. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Increasing clouds, with a temperature rising to around 13 by 11pm. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow after 3pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 19. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -8. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Minnehaha County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE