Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of southern Nebraska and eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Overcast with Haze
14°C Humidity83% Wind SpeedN 6 mph Barometer30.13 in (1020.2 mb) Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burlington International Airport (KBTV)
Lat: 44.48°N Lon: 73.15°W Elev: 348ft.
South Burlington VT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. North wind around 15 mph. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 55. Light and variable wind. Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind. Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 54. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 56. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Saturday Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind around 7 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind around 8 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. South wind around 8 mph.