Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.60 in (1002.7 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Burlington International Airport (KBTV)
Lat: 44.48°N Lon: 73.15°W Elev: 348ft.
South Burlington VT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow showers before 4am, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 32. South wind 13 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly after 8am. High near 32. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming north 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Low around 10. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 20 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.
- Thursday Snow. High near 15. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Snow showers likely before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. South wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Chittenden, VT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE