Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer30.16 in (1023.5 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Sioux Falls, Foss Field (KFSD)
Lat: 43.59°N Lon: 96.74°W Elev: 1434ft.
3 Miles W Sioux Falls SD
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain between midnight and 3am, then rain, possibly mixed with snow. Low around 32. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 35. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around 3 inches.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Minnehaha County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE