Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.22 in (1025.3 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicago / Waukegan, Waukegan Regional Airport (KUGN)
Lat: 42.42°N Lon: 87.87°W Elev: 728ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 12. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE