Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 25 G 33 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
HIGHLAND SPRINGS (HSGC1)
Lat: 33.878167°N Lon: 116.953139°W Elev: 2233ft.
5 Miles WNW San Jacinto CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Windy, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. East wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE