Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-12°F (-24°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-25°F (-32°C)
Current conditions at
Sioux Falls, Foss Field (KFSD)
Lat: 43.59 Lon: -96.74 Elev: 1434ft.
Sioux Falls, Foss Field SD
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -8. Wind chill values as low as -28. West northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 5. Wind chill values as low as -29. West northwest wind around 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 14 by midnight. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 19. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around -7. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Sunny and cold, with a high near 0.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Minnehaha County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE