Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1027.4 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Sioux Falls, Foss Field (KFSD)
Lat: 43.59°N Lon: 96.74°W Elev: 1434ft.
Sioux Falls SD
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 32. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain between midnight and 3am, then rain, possibly mixed with snow. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 35. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around 3 inches.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Minnehaha County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE