Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.85 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
EW3333 Scripps Ranch (E3333)
Lat: 32.92883°N Lon: 117.01917°W Elev: 892ft.
4 Miles NW Santee CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of drizzle before 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then clearing, with a high near 72. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 54. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. East wind around 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Monday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 57.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE