Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 18 G 30 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in (1027.9 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Buffalo, Buffalo Johnson County Airport (KBYG)
Lat: 44.38139°N Lon: 106.71889°W Elev: 4967ft.
8 Miles S Banner WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a steady temperature around 30. Northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Johnson County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE