Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1028.1 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Buffalo, Buffalo Johnson County Airport (KBYG)
Lat: 44.38139 Lon: -106.71889 Elev: 4967ft.
8 Miles S Banner WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as zero. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Light west wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Johnson County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE