Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1013.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-8°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Sioux Falls, Foss Field (KFSD)
Lat: 43.59 Lon: -96.74 Elev: 1434ft.
Sioux Falls, Foss Field SD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Scattered flurries after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 1. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow, mainly before noon, then a chance for flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -13. Wind chill values as low as -28. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 1. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -9.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Minnehaha County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE