Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.77 in (1010.4 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704 Lon: -116.24053 Elev: 2822ft.
5 Miles WSW Boise Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Monday A slight chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE