Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Drizzle Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNE 10 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP)
Lat: 27.77 Lon: -97.5 Elev: 44ft.
3 Miles ESE Corpus Christi International Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of drizzle, then a chance of rain after 1pm. Areas of fog before 1pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 53. North wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 23 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a north wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. North wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 47. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nueces County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE