Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer29.78 in (1008.6 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Jacksonville International Airport (KJAX)
Lat: 30.43°N Lon: 81.7°W Elev: 39ft.
3 Miles NNW Jacksonville FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a northwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duval County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE