Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704 Lon: -116.24053 Elev: 2822ft.
5 Miles SSW Boise Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Flurries after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 15. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Flurries before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Light east wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE