Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704°N Lon: 116.24053°W Elev: 2822ft.
5 Miles SSW Boise Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light east southeast wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. East southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. East southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE