Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pearson Airfield (KVUO)
Lat: 45.62103°N Lon: 122.65419°W Elev: 20ft.
3 Miles W Delta Park OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 45. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 55. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light north wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE