Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity69% Wind SpeedESE 6 MPH Barometer29.83 in Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pearson Airfield (KVUO)
Lat: 45.62103°N Lon: 122.65419°W Elev: 20ft.
2 Miles NW Portland OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Late Afternoon Showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light and variable wind. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers after noon. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Rain. High near 58. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Thursday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.