Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Emigrant Gap, Blue Canyon Nyack Airport (KBLU)
Lat: 39.27611°N Lon: 120.70806°W Elev: 5282ft.
Blue Canyon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE