Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedSSE 2 MPH
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
El Cajon-Redwood Ave (CQ084)
Lat: 32.79111 Lon: -116.94222 Elev: 433ft.
2 Miles N El Cajon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. High near 57. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE