Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.54 in (1034.3 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578 Lon: -122.60917 Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow showers and freezing drizzle before 1pm, then scattered snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Areas of freezing fog after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Areas of freezing fog before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Light east northeast wind.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain after 4am. Areas of fog after 10pm. Areas of freezing fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light east northeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain, mainly after 10am. High near 38. Light and variable wind becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain, becoming all rain after 10pm. Low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE