Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578°N Lon: 122.60917°W Elev: 20ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 52. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE