Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.85 in Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility0.50 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704°N Lon: 116.24053°W Elev: 2822ft.
5 Miles ESE Boise Municipal ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Sunday Showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 55. West northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light northwest wind. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.