Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 14 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1027.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578 Lon: -122.60917 Elev: 20ft.
Lloyd Center OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 27. East northeast wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -4. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as -4. East wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. East wind around 11 mph.
- Monday A 10 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. East southeast wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE