Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland International Airport (KPDX)
Lat: 45.59578 Lon: -122.60917 Elev: 20ft.
Lloyd Center OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 35. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 24. East northeast wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 31. East wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Wind chill values as low as zero. East northeast wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 27. East northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE