Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 14 MPH
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704 Lon: -116.24053 Elev: 2822ft.
10 Miles E Boise Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 54. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE