Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 14 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704°N Lon: 116.24053°W Elev: 2822ft.
10 Miles E Boise Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Rain. High near 47. East southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 41. East southeast wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 43. Southeast wind 8 to 17 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE