Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 22 G 29 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.24 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Pocatello (Monte Vista) (ITD25)
Lat: 42.88987°N Lon: 112.43237°W Elev: 4605ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 51. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 16 to 21 mph increasing to 24 to 29 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Rain and snow showers likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a southwest wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West southwest wind 14 to 18 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE