Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
DW5556 College Place (D5556)
Lat: 46.04617 Lon: -118.38800 Elev: 791ft.
Walla Walla WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Light and variable wind becoming north 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -2. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -5. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -9. Southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 17. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Snow and freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Freezing rain likely, possibly mixed with snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Foothills of the Blue Mountains of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE