Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.43 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
DW5556 College Place (D5556)
Lat: 46.04617°N Lon: 118.388°W Elev: 791ft.
Walla Walla WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph after midnight.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Foothills of the Blue Mountains of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE