Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.98°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 658ft.
3 Miles SE Lincolnwood IL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE