Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 15 G 22 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.98°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 658ft.
4 Miles SSE Lincolnwood IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE