Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.33 in (1026.9 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
North Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 29. East wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. East wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Northeast wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE