Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 15 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Midway Airport (KMDW)
Lat: 41.79°N Lon: 87.75°W Elev: 612ft.
5 Miles N Chicago IL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Light north northwest wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE