Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 16 G 28 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1020.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.98°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 658ft.
4 Miles SE Lincolnwood IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 30 by noon, then falling to around 26 during the remainder of the day. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE