Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 14 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Midway Airport (KMDW)
Lat: 41.79 Lon: -87.75 Elev: 612ft.
6 Miles NNE Chicago IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered flurries and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 25. West southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 20 by 5pm. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -3. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -1. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE