Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.9 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Champaign / Urbana, University of Illinois-Willard (KCMI)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 88.28°W Elev: 774ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 20. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Champaign County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE