Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... Humidity90% Wind SpeedNE 9 mph Barometer30.01 in (1016.2 mb) Dewpoint53°F (12°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Champaign / Urbana, University of Illinois-Willard (KCMI)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 88.28°W Elev: 774ft.
Champaign IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80. East southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind around 9 mph. Thursday Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night Occasional showers and thunderstorms. Low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.